Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wrong Trousers !

prologue: web stats indicates someone has found my site (think-local.com) by using the search terms "lamb sweatpants"
===============================
Sorry to bore you with this, but Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. is Love.Angel.Music.Baby, her first solo album. Boy am I out of the loop -- I thought the hit song was fun, but L.A.M.B. sounds kinda 13-year-old girl to me... or maybe 10-11 year-old girl.

That's probably who found my site using "lamb sweatpants." Someone with lots of time on their hands.

Knowing 10 year-old girls could be randomly visiting my site, should I put up something subversive ? It would have to involve "lamb sweatpants." There's something very not right about 10 year-old girls visiting my site looking for lamb sweatpants.

Can I create a picture of George Bush beating up a girl who's wearing lamb sweatpants? If I did that, would Gwen Stefani's attorneys come and kick my ass ?

I suppose I could just post the text of this email, and get 10,000 hits ?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home