Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tourists

A couple with German accents drove up to me in the Presidio and asked, "Can you tell us how to get to Lucas Studios ?"

They seemed like tourists in a rented Mustang, so I said, "Sure -- can you give me a ride there ? I'm headed that way." We drove down the hill, I pointed to the buildings, and they were disappointed.

"Can you take a tour ? Is it like Universal Studios?"

"No, it's not like Universal Studios -- all the buildings are private. See that guard shack over there ? But if you park, there's a nice park on the other side of the buildings." They weren't interested.

Universal Studios... hmmm... are you listening George ? Maybe that's something you could do with all that extra space on your hands. Might not bring in as much as the corporate rents though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home